We always keep it simple on Valentine’s Day – we aren’t big on extravagant gifts, and now that we have a toddler, we usually don’t even go out to dinner. However, it is a nice holiday to celebrate your love, even in small ways. So I’ve put together a handful of ideas to make the guy in your life feel special!
- Cold brew pitcher: My husband drinks cold brew year round, even in the middle of winter so this is something he would use actually daily.
- Be mine socks: Cute for work. I feel like guys can always use a new pair of socks.
- Tech organizer: My hubby is in IT and we always have A MILLION cords laying around. This is a great way to help him keep everything organized and can be used when traveling too.
- Heart shaped pizza: If you’re not going out to dinner this is always a fun date night in. Pizza and a movie on the couch is definitely our speed!
- You make me hoppy beer gift tags: Grab a six pack of his favorite beer and add these cute little tags
- Harry’s bar soap: My husband just tends to use whatever is in the shower so it’s nice to pick up something a little nicer that’s just for him!
- Good morning handsome coffee mug: This is such a great mug from Target’s Hearth & Hand collection. It’s one of the few “good morning handsome” mugs out there that actually seems masculine.
- Yeti tumbler: Despite there being other similar mugs on the market, we still love YETI. And this tumbler comes in so many different colors!
- Hey hot stuff cayenne pepper sauce: We love Mexican food in our house and my husband loves everything extra spicy! Plus who doesn’t love a punny gift tag?
- Candy or chocolate: Obviously you can’t go wrong here!